Service Support Coordinator, Montreal
28 Nov 22
Elevex, a company of human scale positioned as a key player in Quebec when it comes to the material handling equipment, is currently looking for a Service Support Coordinator to join its Montreal service team.
If you are passionate about customer service and administration, this role is for you!
What we offer…
- The opportunity to work from home up to 50% of your time;
- A competitive base salary;
- A group insurance plan paid at 50% by Elevex;
- A Group RRSP with Elevex contribution;
- An employee assistance program for you and your loved ones;
- Tools to facilitate your day-to-day;
- A flexible work environment.
Concretely, what will you be doing?
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be providing support in its daily management of the service department to ensure optimal operations. You will hold administrative support functions for the service department, mainly with regards to invoicing. Moreover, you will participate in the production of service quotations and processing of warranties with manufacturers. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
General administrative support to the service department:
- Prepare invoicing for work performed by the service department;
- Close work orders before invoicing;
- Produce and submit reports for specific customers (i.e.: forklift fleet cost reports, etc.);
- Produce various reports for internal purposes (i.e. weekly open calls report, etc.);
- Ensure that the database in the ERP system (Servicentre) is up-to-date and take corrective actions upon need;
- Manage and follow up on open service calls;
- Process invoices and issue purchase orders (PO) to suppliers for ongoing work;
- Perform any other administrative task in support of the ser vice department.
Coordination of warranties :
- Process warranties with manufacturers while minimizing the loss potential;
- Provide monthly statistical reports on warranty acceptation.
Coordination des garanties :
- Assurer le traitement des garanties auprès des manufacturiers en minimisant le potentiel de pertes en lien avec celles-ci;
- Fournir des rapports mensuels sur les statistiques d’acceptation des garanties.
The work environment
You will be part of a dynamic team of 5 professionals who make up the administration of the service. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and work with experts in forklift industry.
- High School Diploma completed;
- Professional studies in office work, secretarial or accounting (preferable);
- Experience in similar functions (administrative support, coordination);
- Detail oriented, rigorous, precise;
- Organized and able to perform under deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, with colleagues, clients or manufacturers;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (W0rd, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Bilingualism (English/French), an asset.
If you recognize yourself, do not wait any longer and send us your resume at email@example.com.
In this document, terms used to designate persons are taken in the generic sense; they are both feminine and masculine. Elevex subscribes to the principle of equity in employment.