Think safety. Think TruckSpot.
Forklift trucks are often implicated in the cause of serious and deadly accidents.
The Linde TruckSpot sends an optical warning symbol on the ground, ahead of the reversing forklift truck. Increased safety is achieved through early warning and excellent visibility. Clear visuals are unimpaired by dirt, low-light environments, or wear and tear. The TruckSpot can be easily fastened to walls, ceilings or support structures, and only light up when a forklift truck is approaching, preventing the familiarization effect. And unlike regular floor stickers and markings, Linde’s TruckSpot requires no maintenance and is cost effective. This visual solution intuitively draws attention to moving forklift trucks. It therefore significantly increases safety, both in aisles and at crossings where visibility is poor.
- Permanent visibility: no impairment from dirt, wear and tear
- Excellent visibility in low-light environments
- No familiarization effect: warning symbol only lights up when a forklift truck is approaching
- Two versions for optimal adaptation to environmental conditions
- Individual selection of exchangeable warning pictograms
- No maintenance required
Linde’s TruckSpot is designed to improve safety. It is not meant to replace standard warning devices such as flashing lights and acoustic alarms.