Elevex has positioned itself as a key player in Quebec in the field of forklift and material handling equipment sales, rentals, and maintenance.
Choosing to work at Elevex means seizing an opportunity to make a difference within a high-growth Quebec-based SME whose values are focused on well-being, integrity, confidence, quality, mutual assistance, and passion.
It also means proudly helping to equip small, medium, and large businesses with trusted and reliable products, and joining your colleagues in providing the quality service that our many clients recognize and appreciate.
Because you value a job well done, come work with other expert professionals and technicians, like you.
Get to know some of our employees and hear what they have to say about their experience
It Also Means Choosing:
A unique and dynamic environment
Safety and well-being: priorities that fuel our mission
- Our top priority: maintaining a safe work environment, so that you can practice your trade with ease and confidence.
- Because your physical and mental well-being—and that of those near and dear to you—is essential, we offer an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) with many services.
- Work-family balance is a part of it: we are flexible regarding on-site and remote work.
A people-focused company!
- Hierarchy means very little here. Our managers are accessible, on-site, and available to speak to you.
- Social activities help forge bonds with your colleagues, eager to share their passion for work done well.
- A local company, headquartered in Quebec.
- We canvass our employees every week to assess their level of satisfaction and engagement. It matters to us!
- Competitive base salary
- Group RRSP with Elevex’s participation
- Remunerated personal days
- Annual allowance for tool purchases
- Work clothes, prescription safety glasses, boots, and other individual protective equipment provided
- Training and technical support service
- Possibility of advancement
- Opportunity to work with high-end products, at the cutting edge of technology
Sales Support Coordinator
If you are organized, efficient and geared towards client satisfaction by nature, this role is for you!
Service Support Coordinator
Elevex, a company of human scale positioned as a key player in Quebec when it comes to the material handling equipment, is currently looking for a Service Support Coordinator to join its Montreal service team.
Account Manager (Sales)
If you are results-driven, enjoy challenges, aim for performance and like soliciting and developing new clients, this position was made for you!
Road Technician (Forklift Mechanic)
Permanent job, Full-time