Hyundai D-9 series (110-160)
Hyundai 9 Series Heavy Trucks provide operator increased productivity and easy maintenance and offer more standard features than any competitor: rugged mast and steer axles, 4.3″ LCD color monitor, load weight indicator, wet disc brakes, operator presence sensing system (OPSS), full combination lights and LED headlights, Grammer full suspension seat, onboard diagnostics, and a 3 year/4,000 hours complete warranty.
The 6-cylinder, turbo-charged Cummins QSB6.7 engine is built for power, reliability and economy. The ZF full-automatic transmission gives easy, convenient handling and soft, smooth shifting. The Kessler Durable drive axle smoothly delivers torque to the drive wheels, while the Load Sensing System senses steer oil demand and supplies only the required amount, creating greater energy savings.
- Electric tilt cab
- Hi-mate (Remote Management System)
- Wet disc brake system
- Spacious operator cab
- Load weight indicator and rearview camera
- Easy access to inside of truck components
- Access to vital service and diagnostic information on the truck from any computer with internet access
- Virtually maintenance-free and enclosed to protect from dust and water
- More space, wider field of view, and greater operator comfort
- Load weight data, maximized productivity and increased safety
Request a quote