Hyundai B-9U series
The Hyundai 48-volt B-9U Series brings customer added value by dramatically improving energy costs and enhancing powertrain durability. The dual drive motor system consists of two separately controlled drive motors. Unlike single drive motor systems, it prevents the wheels from spinning even when the grip force of the left and right wheels is different. In addition, it enables strong drive performance even on a contaminated road. As the pivot point is the axle of the wheels, the dual system enables relatively small turning radius compared to the single system, thus improving efficiency in small worksites.
Hyundai forklifts are precision-designed with trusted and proven components and systems from leading OEM’s. They are manufactured with the highest grade of steel due to Hyundai’s dominance in the steel and shipbuilding industries.
- Load indicator system (standard)
- Three operational modes: High, Normal and Economic
- Enclosed drive and pump motor with AC technology
- Curve control system
- Anti-roll back system
- Load weight data available for maximized productivity and increased safety
- Configurable to deliver the highest level of productivity and lowest energy consumption
- Power, long maintenance intervals and excellent durability
- Limits travel speed for precise turning
- Increased stability and gradeability
Request a quote