Linde 1154 series (R)
The Linde seated pallet truck is designed for intensive industrial applications where maximum throughput per shift is demanded for duties such as loading/unloading, marshalling and rapid pallet transfers. The AC motor provides seamless traction control with no rollback on gradient starts.
The sideways seating position in the ergonomic and highly functional operator’s compartment enables strain-free travelling in either direction and the adjustable floor plate and comfort-class seat ensures motivated operator.
- 1,000 hours maintenance intervals
- Particularly narrow chassis, barely wider than a pallet
- Driver always located inside the truck
- Four-point configuration
- Low service weight and slim chassis
- Standard-10° Celsius configuration (-35° Celsius optional)
- Less downtime and maintenance costs
- Safe, precise maneuvers even in constricted spaces
- Increased safety
- Exceptional stability when traveling, manoeuvring and cornering
- Ideal for use in road trailers and containers and mezzanine floors as well as easy access to block stacks
- More polyvalence in numerous applications
Request a quote