Linde 1279 series
This 80-volts electric truck fills perfectly the gap for applications where loads of 13,000 to 17,500 lbs are operated. The truck fulfils all customer requirements in an environment where electric trucks handle heavy loads ecologically. This series is equipped with a spacious driver compartment with a state-of-the-art ergonomic concept, allowing fatigue-free work cycles with reduced body vibration.
These forklifts offer impressive performance with low energy consumption. All this is possible thanks to the “all-in-one” transmission axis technology exclusive to Linde, with twin drive maintenance-free AC motors integrated into the drive axle. An investment in this robust, reliable and innovative truck will always satisfy the customer and increase the performance of its company.
- Maintenance intervals of 1,000 hours
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Sealed motors and components
- Power modules mounted on drive axle (no power supply cables, no energy loss or component overheating)
- Adjustable control levers and spacious cabin
- Less downtime and reduced maintenance costs
- Increased operator safety
- Protection against moisture, dirt and debris
- Direct connection to motors, no power supply cables, no energy loss or component overheating
- Greater comfort and operator productivity
Request a quote