Linde 1153 series (AP)
Innovation is the driving force of progress and the development of this new generation of Linde stand-on pallet truck is an outstanding example of this philosophy. It is designed to carry out its tasks more efficiently and cost-effectively than had ever previously been possible, combined with unsurpassed operator comfort and safety.
The AP model has a folding, stand-on platform and side guards enabling operation in both pedestrian and stand-on mode. Rapid pallet transfers, marshalling and loading/unloading duties are the key link in busy supply chains.
- AC technology motor and controls
- Maintenance intervals of 1,000 hours
- Proportional speed control
- Standard-10° Celsius configuration (-35° Celsius optional)
- Fully enclosed battery compartment
- Precise operation and increased power
- Less downtime and maintenance costs
- Safe, precise maneuvers even in tight spaces
- More polyvalence in numerous applications
- Reduces battery and cable damage
Request a quote