Linde 388 series
This outstanding range of four wheeled configuration electric forklifts offers a comprehensive selection of specifications to meet the hugely varying requirements of every type of application. Whether the requirement is for compact chassis, long wheelbase or high versions for bulky loads this series offers the optimum solution.
These forklifts offer impressive performance with low energy consumption. All this is possible thanks to the “all-in-one” transmission axis technology, with twin drive maintenance-free AC motors integrated into the drive axle. The protective overhead guard forms a strong and completely enclosed protective zone providing optimum structural integrity, safety and protection for the operator. The top mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless control for excellent load stability in all operating conditions.
- Automatic speed reduction when turning
- Patented “Combi Axle”
- Sealed motors and components
- Maintenance intervals of 1,000 hours
- Optimized components for better visibility
- Adjustable control levers and spacious cabin
- Increased operator safety
- Greater steering control and a tight turning radius
- Protection against moisture, dirt and debris
- Better durability
- Direct connection to motors, no power supply cables, no energy loss or component overheating
- Greater comfort and operator productivity
Request a quote