Account Manager (Sales)
28 Nov 22
Montreal and surroundings
Elevex, a company of human scale positioned as a key player in Quebec when it comes to the material handling equipment, is currently looking for an Account Manager to complete its Montreal sales team.
If you are results-driven, enjoy challenges, aim for performance and like soliciting and developing new clients, this position was made for you!
What we offer…
- A competitive base salary;
- A generous incentive compensation plan;
- A group insurance plan paid at 50% by Elevex;
- A Group RRSP with Elevex contributions;
- Tools to facilitate your day-to-day;
- A flexible work environment.
Concretely, what will you be doing?
The Account Manager is responsible for business development on an assigned territory. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with potential clients in order to identify their needs and proposing solutions aligned with their needs;
- Searching new clients, planning appointments and handling the necessary follow ups with them;
- Making presentations to potential clients in order to demonstrate Elevex’s added value and its products;
- Completing quotations, contracts and other relevant documents;
- Promoting targeted campaigns to generate sales.
The work environment
Based on the needs, you will be working on the road, from home or at Elevex’s Pointe-Claire office with a dynamic team consisting of 5 professionals. You will primarily be servicing clients in Montreal, but your client portfolio may extend to surrounding regions. You will also have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and work alongside forklift industry experts.
- You have sales experience, ideally geared towards development of new accounts;
- You are known as a motivated and resourceful;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in French and English;
- You are able to handle stress and to work with sales objectives;
- You are driven by a desire to offer impeccable customer service;
- You are at ease with the MS Office Suite and ideally have previously worked with a CRM;
- You own a vehicle and a valid driver licence.
If you recognize yourself, do not wait any longer and send us your resume at email@example.com.
In this document, terms used to designate persons are taken in the generic sense; they are both feminine and masculine. Elevex subscribes to the principle of equity in employment.